Got plastic customer rewards/loyalty cards in your wallet? Or maybe you don't because you have been afraid to get them incase your wallet explodes in size? Yeah us too. There is a solution. Read on..
First, a bit about Loyalty Cards
Traditionally Loyalty Cards come in many shapes and sizes. They take form like paper, key ring tag or merchant plastic card that tracks how many times you have shopped and spent money there. Loyalty Cards to the consumer (ie. you) provide you with rewards in the form of discounts, freebies, coupons/vouchers etc. They are awesome to use but a pain to remember to bring into store! Hence most are left at home gathering dust or consumers opt out of signing up for one.
Painful right? It was a pain we had and later found our friends & family too. We decided to solve this pain point and built the "Cards" feature into IQBoxy.
What is Cards
Inside the IQBoxy app, pressing the "menu" button slides open the command center, IQBoxy's main menu. There you would have seen "Cards" listed in the menu. This is the home of your future loyalty cards.
Cards has a new home, Cards Wallet.
Still part of the IQBoxy family but now it's own dedicated cards app.
View Cards Wallet app on iTunes
It is a quick and convenient tool to digitize your physical loyalty cards into the one convenient and safe location. Keep on reading further how you can digitize your loyalty cards in around 5 seconds. It is that fast.
No doubt you would have seen other apps raving on about their ability to store cards. Heck, your phone's camera can store cards too. IQBoxy goes few steps further. It not only stores your loyalty cards into a digital format really fast but also:
Why signup? Benefits to members
No worries. You don't have to. We secure your device as a unique entity and thus do not require you to sign up to use the service. But if you do sign up you will unlock a host of free goodies in the form of services such as:
- Linked Accounts - mentioned above, it is the ability for you to share your Cards with your family or friends,
- Reports - generated by our reporting engine and sent to your email address as an Excel spreadsheet,
- Personal IQBoxy Email - your unique @iqboxy.com email address where you can forward/send your receipts to for immediate processing directly into your IQBoxy mobile app - it's fast!
- Connected Apps - 30 seconds to connect with services you know and use today like Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote or OneDrive and business accounting with Xero or QuickBooks.
How to add Cards in 2 Steps
1. Clicking on "Cards" for the 1st time from the left menu reveals the Loyalty Cards section (as pictured). You need to start populating it by digitizing your plastic loyalty cards. To get started, add a Card by pressing the plus button located top right in the Cards view.
Tip: When you have added Loyalty Cards into IQBoxy, flipping the phone upside down renders the Card's number into a retailer scannable EAN128 barcode. Same position a retailer would position your phone for scanning the barcode at the POS (Point-Of-Sale).
2. Adding a Card is done 2 ways. Manually (as illustrated) by entering all the fields in the presented screen or automatically by scanning the card's barcode.
If the latter, engage it by pressing "Scan Card" button or the barcode scanner icon located top right. A scanner view (with a red beam moving up and down) will start and all you have to do is position your card barcode up underneath the phones camera. It will scan automatically once the barcode is in view and recognized. If former or there is no barcode on the card, then just type in the barcode number manually.
Finish off the process by entering information about the card (card issuer and optional notes) and select the "Card Color" ie. color coding your card for visual identification.
There you have it. Digitized loyalty cards in the one safe and secure location. No more bulky wallet. At the click of a button all your loyalty cards right there ready to be used.