Experience the combined power of Saasu & IQBoxy working together to manage your expenses. IQBoxy allows you to collect expenses (receipts) on the fly from your mobile phone. Collected receipts are transcribed by our real-time text recognition (OCR) technology. This does all the heavy lifting for you. Then our Rules Engine applies extra magic categorizing expenses and hands it over to Saasu for business accounting and reporting . We made it pain-free so you could get on with life and enjoy each day on the move.
Great reading on Saasu blog regarding IQBoxy support
Who and what is Saasu?
Saasu is an Australian owned company that develops online accounting software. It is distributed using the software as a service model. Saasu capabilities include sales, purchasing, inventory, payroll, CRM, point of sale, document and workflow management, global search and tagging.
Run a business? Not on Saasu yet?
If you run a small medium business you should seriously consider using Saasu to manage all your accounting needs. Signup for Saasu here for FREE for 1 month.
We are humbled by the opportunity to partner with Saasu and provide integration between IQBoxy receipts and Saasu customer accounting services.
We are the fastest, safest and simplest way to connect your receipts with Saasu. If you can find someone that does it better and faster then please email us and let us know. We always strive to bring a pleasurable experience to everyone that uses IQBoxy.
Safe & Secure
- We do not store any of your login credentials to Saasu. We only ask you to login once (when connecting) and establish a secure connection to Saasu as per the Saasu Partner integration process.
- All communication between IQBoxy mobile app and IQBoxy servers is over a secure encrypted connection (HTTPS/SSL). You will see a security bar during the app connection process.
- The team at IQBoxy are industry experts in engineering, security & privacy. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any concerns, further questions or just want to chat.
IQBoxy and Saasu ~ Better Together
Once you connect Saasu with IQBoxy you will experience bliss. A world you never knew existed until now. Here are a few other benefits you will get.
- Saves you time and money when filing expenses for tracking or reimbursement. All your "saasu" tagged receipts automatically end up in your Saasu account.
- No more manual data entry. We do all the work for you automatically. We have sophisticated machinery that understands your expenses (receipts) and the data on them. Making sure that all the information including the original photo receipt is transferred into your Saasu account.
- No delays or wait time! Unlike other services out there, all IQBoxy systems are automated. So a machine does all the work identifying the detail in your receipt and not some human. Humans are slow and pose a security risk hence we opted to invest in sophisticated machinery to eliminate those risks and speed things up.
- Ridiculously easy and fast to connect IQBoxy and Saasu. Try it out even with a demo account and see for yourself. It is a 3 step process that requires 0 technical skills. That's what you get when engineers run a tech business. Simplification through abstraction! And you know it's going to work.
Step by Step Integration
Pre-Req: You need to be a signed up member of IQBoxy and have a Saasu account. This is the only way to gain access to Connected Apps like Saasu. Signing up is free and takes under 30 seconds to complete. Learn more about member benefits here and signup for Saasu here if you do not have an account (30 days free).
1. Inside the app press "More" in the footer. From the list that shows up, press "Connected Apps".
2. Connected Apps will reveal a list of Business Accounting and Cloud Storage apps available for you to use for free. Once you have connected, there will be a tick next to the Connected App. For now no Apps are connected to your IQBoxy account. Click on "Saasu".
3. You will be asked to login to your Saasu account. Use your "Saasu account" to login. All communication is safe and encrypted using AES encryption sent over HTTPS 128-bit encryption/SSL to and from our Tier 4 facility.
4. Once you have logged in. You will be presented with a series of configurable options. They include:
- Default Tax Code - if you don't know this you can leave it blank,
- Default Expense Type - select one from the drop down menu and
- how to handle new receipts pushes to Saasu ie. auto push using our Rules Engine or manual.
If you selected "Auto-upload all my receipts to Saasu", a new Rule will be created in the Rules section. You can manage this and many other custom rules from there. Take a peek and learn about the power of automation in iqboxy.
5. Finally you will see a thank you screen that everything is now done. Press "Done" in the header navigation or the back arrow to go back to the Connected Apps screen.
Saasu is Connected! You will see a checkbox next to Saasu (as illustrated to the left) after a successful Saasu connection.
Was that fast or was that fast!
To disconnect from Saasu simply tap the Saasu cell again. You will be prompted if you really want to disconnect.
What to expect once connected to Saasu
Inside the IQBoxy app
There is only 1 rule to remember: For a receipt to end up in Saasu, it must be tagged with the tag name "saasu".
This will make sure your other (non business) receipts do not get sent to Saasu. You may want to read managing receipts to learn more about tagging. It's short and to the point and gets you up and running super fast.
Once you tag a receipt with "saasu", after 5 minutes you will see your dimmed Saasu icon light up bright. This means that this receipt is now inside Saasu.
If you selected "Auto-upload all my receipts to Saasu" during the setup of Saasu, a new Rule would have been created in the Rules section. This means that all new receipts being scanned in will be automatically tagged with "saasu" tag and thus pushed into Saasu automatically. You can manage this and many other custom rules from there. Take a peek and learn about the power of automation in iqboxy.
What to expect inside Saasu business accounting
Editing your Integration Settings
After having successfully connected to Saasu, there may be a time when you want to update your Saasu Integration Settings. They are the Settings you filled out on Step #4 (above) in "Step by Step Integration" section. Editing your Saasu Integration Settings is easily done by swiping the Saasu cell with you finger. Just like you do when you want to delete something. Once you swipe you will see Edit & Disconnect options (shown below left). Click the Edit to go into Settings (shown bottom right). And that's it. Super easy.
Support: Need help?
If you have any questions related to IQBoxy, the Connected Apps process with Saasu, then please contact us. We are here to help you get connected and experiencing the power of the 2 products working together.