OneDrive is a file hosting service that allows users to upload and sync files to a cloud storage and then access them from a Web browser or their local device. It is part of the suite of online services by Microsoft which allows users to keep the files private, share them with contacts, or make the files public.
OneDrive can be used as a cloud storage medium for your IQBoxy receipts.
To enable OneDrive within IQBoxy, you 1st need to be a registered IQBoxy member (benefits of membership) and 2nd have an account with Microsoft's OneDrive - you can register with OneDrive for a Free 15 GB account.
OneDrive + IQBoxy ~ Better Together
Once you connect OneDrive with IQBoxy you will experience bliss. A world you never knew existed until now. IQBoxy will quietly send all your receipts to your personal OneDrive folder. At anytime you can disconnect this connection. But rest assured, everything is safe. Including your OneDrive account. We never store any login information. And most of all, all your receipts will now be backed up, synced, into your OneDrive folder.
Safe & Secure
- We do not store any of your login credentials to OneDrive. We only ask you to login once (when connecting) and establish a secure connection to OneDrive as per the OneDrive integration process.
- All communication between IQBoxy mobile app and IQBoxy servers encrypted over a secure connection (HTTPS/SSL). You will see a security bar during the app connection process.
- The team at IQBoxy are industry experts in engineering, security & privacy. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any concerns or just want to chat.
Step by Step Integration
Pre-Req: You need to be a signed up member of IQBoxy and have a OneDrive account. This is the only way to gain access to Connected Apps like OneDrive. Signing up is free and takes under 30 seconds to complete. Learn more about member benefits here and signup for OneDrive here if you do not have an account.
1. Inside the app press "More" in the footer. From the list that shows up, press "Connected Apps".
2. Connected Apps will reveal a list of Business Accounting and Cloud Storage apps available for you to use for free. Once you have connected, there will be a tick next to the Connected App. For now no Apps are connected to your IQBoxy account. Click on "OneDrive".
3. Select the type of sync method you want IQBoxy to use (pictured below left). You can either sync all existing receipts in the IQBoxy cloud to your OneDrive folder or sync just the new receipts.
Bonus: IQBoxy intelligence service will drop a monthly round up report free of charge into your OneDrive every month. This way you don't have to do the monthly report yourself. We do it for your automatically.
4. Use your OneDrive account login (pictured below right) to connect OneDrive to your IQBoxy app. If you do not have a OneDrive account you can get one from here for free. Once connected follow through all the OneDrive screens until you reach a done screen.
5. Once you press done, you will be taken back to the list of Connected Apps. Now the OneDrive cell has a tick next to it (as pictured left) to indicate a successful connection to OneDrive.
To disconnect from OneDrive simply tap the OneDrive cell again. You will be prompted if you really want to disconnect.
What to expect once connected to OneDrive
Based on the sync settings you selected above, you will start seeing your receipts and their meta data appear inside OneDrive. Just as pictured below.
How about an alternative cloud storage?
IQBoxy also supports the following cloud storage services which you may know of/trust.
Support: Need help?
If you have any question related to Connected Apps and OneDrive connection please contact us. The staff that support IQBoxy are also the ones who build it. Therefore there is no problem too big. We have you covered.