IQBoxy is the EASIEST way to integrate your receipts & bills directly and in real-time with your Office 365.
What is Office 365
We all know about Office that used to live on our desktop machines. Now Office has shifted to the Cloud as Office 365. A group of software plus services subscriptions that provides productivity software and related services to its subscribers.
The way IQBoxy integrates with Office 365 is what's called a Connector. You will see this reference used throughout the documentation below.
How to get started
Sign up as a member of IQBoxy and have an Office 365 account. This is the ONLY way to gain access to Connected Apps like Office 365. Signing up is FREE and takes under 30 seconds to complete the process Learn more about IQBoxy member benefits.
Step by Step Integration
Pre-Req: You need to be a signed up member of IQBoxy and have a Office 365 account. Signing up is free and takes under 30 seconds to complete. Learn more about member benefits here and signup for Office 365 here if you do not have an account.
1. Inside the app, press the "MORE" button in the footer area of primary navigation. From the list that shows up, press "CONNECTED APPS".
2. Up pops a list of integrated apps to IQBoxy. You will see “Office 365” listed under "PRODUCTIVITY". Just click here to begin the Integration process.
3. Follow through with the steps of the Integration process. You will need to login with your Office 365 credentials and then select the "Group" you want to post Receipts to (shown below right).
Safe & Secure
- We do not store any of your login credentials to Office 365. We only ask you to login once (when connecting) and establish a secure connection to Office 365 as per the Office 365 integration process.
- All communication between IQBoxy mobile app and IQBoxy servers encrypted over a secure connection (HTTPS/SSL). You will see a security bar during the app connection process.
- The team at IQBoxy are industry experts in engineering, security & privacy. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any concerns or just want to chat.
4. Once connected, you will see a checkmark inside the “Connected Apps” view on the Office 365 cell.
5. You can now go and start scanning receipts by pressing the “Collect” button in the primary footer navigation. All receipts will show up in your “Documents” view and also inside the Office 365 Group you selected above during integration.
6. When you want a Report to be sent to your Office 365 Group, click the “Reports” button in the primary footer navigation.
What to expect once connected to Office 365
Based on the sync settings you selected above, you will start seeing your receipts and their meta data appear inside Office 365. Just as pictured below.
IQBoxy Receipt inside Office 365 Group
IQBoxy Report inside Office 365 Group
Support: Need help?
If you have any question related to Connected Apps and Office 365 connection please contact us. The staff that support IQBoxy are also the ones who build it. Therefore there is no problem too big. We have you covered.